Online accounting - sign up for a FREE trial
"Businesses of all shapes and sizes can potentially benefit from online accounting, but the biggest beneficiaries are often the smallest organisations" - ICAEW Information Technology Guide to Online Accounting Software 2008
Online accounting software does much the same as software bought to use on a PC or network, however there are a number of advantages for the small business:
- No software to buy. All that is needed is access to the internet.
- Always using the latest version. No updates to install or issues of version compatibility between different users
- No need to worry about data security. Back ups are taken centrally and even disaster recovery is handled.
- No need to send data back and forth between the business and its accountant
- It is easier for accountant to produce accounts and to assist with various reporting requirements, for example end of year employer returns.
Whilst most small businesses have relatively straight forward accounting needs every business is different. So care needs to be taken when comparing features and making a choice between the various packages available.
There is a wide range of bookkeeping solutions available in the cloud. Finding the one best suited to your particular business can be difficult. For the last 10 years our team has been helping clients transfer their bookkeeping into the clouid. If you would like help selecting the package that best suits the particular needs of our business please telephone us on 020 8390 8008 to speak to one of our team.